Friday, October 1, 2010

Sutton on the Comfy Couch

I took the kids to Eagleville around lunch on Friday. We ate at Granny's and Ginger brought Grant and Luke. Uncle Jimmy cleared the check engine light again and I needed to go back to town and through emissions. I left Sophie at Nanny's so she and Grant could play outside since the weather was beautiful!!
Sutton and I went to emissions, but I failed again since I hadn't let it go a drive cycle after the check engine light was off...so frustrating!!! Then the light came back on so I will have to go to the dealership on Monday. After that I went to get a pedicure with Sutton...he slept the entire time. All the ladies at my nail place were excited to see him and were still talking about how big my belly was when I came in the weekend before he was born. 
When I went back to pick up Sophie she was playing outside and having such a good time. She had fed a baby calf a bottle of milk with Grandpa...so cute! Nanny posed Sutton for pictures on the comfy couch while I played with Sophie outside for a little while. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see Sutton in person/ I love you guys, and Tell Chad the picture with him on the couch with Sutton and the neck curled picture is "the best"!!
Want to see you and drop off some pacifiers or just anything yu need, for Sutton soon.
Karen Cormier