Monday, March 2, 2009

Thank You Aunt Tara!!!!

I got a wonderful surprise in the mail the other day. Tara made a scrapbook for Sophie that was absolutely amazing!!!! She had sent out an email to friends and family just after Sophie was born requesting pictures and a message to Sophie. Several people responded right away and some took a little longer. I had no clue this was going on and was completely surprised. Sophie is so lucky to have such wonderful people in her life. I cried as I read the book and I am so thankful for such wonderful friends! Tara did such an amazing job putting the scrapbook together and definitely has a talent that I do not possess. She also made a scrapbook for my wedding...and I thought it couldn't get any better:) I have included a few pictures from the book...there were many more. Thank you so much Tara!!! You are the best:)





No comments: