Sunday, March 22, 2009

Go UT!

We went to eat Mexican with Nanny, Grandpa, Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Brian and Cousin Grant on Sunday night. I had heard that the Lady Vols were playing that night so I thought it was the perfect time to put Sophie in her UT outfit Bharath gave her when she was born. It is just now fitting her so football season was out of the question. I really thought it was a little premature to let her wear during the first round of the tournament and figured I should probably wait until the Vols were in the finals...but what if they lost? Chances were slim, but for the first time in Pat Head Summit's career, the Lady Vols lost in the first round of the tournament. Good thing I went ahead and got pictures of Sophie in her outfit:) She looks like a little boy with the jeans on with it.


No comments: