Friday, March 20, 2009

Saying Bye in Atlanta

Sophie and I left around 8pm (Eastern Time) on Friday night. It was a quick trip, but we packed it full of fun! Uncle Jeff had to work most of the time, but we will come back to visit with him soon. Sophie was such a good baby the entire trip. She slept on the way there and was so happy the entire time. She really enjoyed Emilie and Gracie. They were so sweet with her and so adorable. Just after we got there Emilie said to me "Sophie sure is going to miss us". I knew the trip had been a little too perfect when we left for Murfreesboro. Sophie slept for the first 45 minutes and then woke up screaming. I had to get gas at some point so I went ahead and stopped. Nothing was calming her down so I just had to drive with her crying. That lasted about 45 minutes before she finally gave it up and fell asleep. I was a little stressed out and can't imagine if she did that all the time. Just a minor hiccup in our travels.

No comments: