Tuesday, January 27, 2009

12 Weeks Old

I cannot believe how fast the past 12 weeks have flown by. Sophie has changed so much and grows more and more each day. She really has a little personality now. I love her smile and just want to hug and kiss her all the time! I go back to work tomorrow and I am a little sad to think that I won't be with her 24/7 anymore. I know she is going to be in good hands. My mom is going to watch her at our house part of the week and Chad's mom will watch her the other times at her house with cousin Grant. Tomorrow is going to be really hard (not to mention the fact that the high is going to be 29 degrees). I can't believe I am finally up to date on the blog. As you may have noticed I back date my posts. This is really my way of keeping a journal and documenting events. If you didn't realize it already (Aunt Joan), you can see my previous posts by clicking "older posts" at the end of this page. I better get to bed...got a big day ahead of me.

No comments: