Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween (pictures from my camera)

Aunt Morgan met us at Amber's to help speed up the process. The kids were so excited to see Karlee and Katelyn all dressed up. It was a little wild!

We stopped by David and Carrie's and caught them before they started their trick or treating in the neighborhood

80's Fabulous



Daddy and his princess...Beauty and the Beast





Jake and the Neverland Pirates...I'm Izzy, Jake's friend


Mom's friend, Love, and her husband Danny were coming through Murfreesboro and we got to see them before we headed to Eagleville. It has been forever since I've seen them, but not much has changed! I have many fun memories from my childhood with them.

We went to Nanny and Grandpa's, Papa's, Aunt Joyce's and then to met up with the rest of the McClaran's at Mammy's where we ended the night.


Her princess poses...







No comments: