Saturday, October 6, 2012

Our trip to Sevierville - Aunt Joan and Papaw and The May Girls

Ha ha....look at this pouty face:)

Papaw David (I call him Big Dave, but the kids call him Papaw since he is Trey and Cooper's Papaw).





Megan brought Ava and Izzy over to Aunt Joan's to visit and the girls were so sweet with Sophie. Wish we lived closer...they would be great friends!


Love my Aunt Joan!!! She has been a great friend and role model for me throughout my life. I have always looked up to her. It is always great to be in Sevierville and visit. For those of you know know her, know she is an amazing cook:) This trip we were fortunate to get several good meals with her!
This was a picture I took when we first got to Aunt Joan's from our trip to Dollywood. The kids were wiped out!

No comments: