Thursday, November 1, 2012

Voting for President



The kids and I stopped by to vote early (waited till the last day). Sophie had been at gymnastics and Sutton had been asleep so they look a little rough. They were so good and thankfully there wasn't a line. Teaching them at an early age! Hard to believe I was about to pop with Sophie the last Presidential election. Chad and I voted early and there was a huge line out the building. We had been there for a while when someone came to bring us to the front of the line since I was pregnant. Apparently that is part of the rules:) Turned out that one of our church friends was working the poll and didn't realize it was us, but had sent someone after us when she heard someone talking about the poor pregnant girl in line:) Good thing we voted early b/c my water broke 2 1/2 weeks early and Sophie was born on election day!

No comments: