Thursday, February 16, 2012

Daddy and Sophie Dancing with the Princesses

 We got an Xbox Kinect with Christmas money from Grandmama and Grandaddy. We had seen the Disneyland game advertised on TV and it looked really cool so we thought it would be fun to have. Chad and Sophie have had a lot of fun with the game. It is so amazing that she can really play video games at age of 3. She caught on pretty quickly and it holds her attention more than it does mine. I get frustrated when I can't make it move where it needs to go or I can't figure out how to get around the park. I usually just fall asleep on the couch behind them while they play. The game takes pictures of you while you play and show the pictures after the section...you see me in the background asleep:)
Sophie likes to dance with the princesses and I was just cracking up watching them do it together...I'm sure Chad was glad I pulled out the camera. He is such a great Dad!

No comments: