Sunday, February 28, 2010

A few updates...

I forgot to mention that Sophie got two teeth this week (the two on either side on her bottom teeth). Unfortunately I didn't catch on to this right away and stayed up till 4:30 one night before I thought to stick my finger in her mouth (don't really do that too often...too dangerous). 
After a little Tylenol she finally went to sleep. Not sure if it was the Tylenol or the fact that she had been up all night. Regardless, both teeth came through by Friday. 

On another note, we started limiting the paci to night time (and naps maybe). We just started Saturday morning and she has done really well so far. I think as long as she doesn't see it she will be fine. I tried to bribe her to get in her bed to go to sleep, but that didn't work. She got a little upset when Chad made her leave it in the bed this morning, but was fine after a few minutes. I think this is a good step to take. I can already tell she is a lot more vocal...maybe not clear words, but lots of jabbering. 

No comments: