Friday, May 1, 2009

Sophie's First Time to Captain D's

We decided to meet up with Michael, Eliza, Jennifer, Brian, Grant, Nanny and Grandpa on the rainy Friday night. They eat at Captain D's often and we always opt out. I didn't think I liked Captain D's and don't know what I really expected, but it wasn't that bad. I thought it was my first time there, but I just called my mom to make sure and she said I had been when I was younger...so kind of like the first time since I don't remember the others. I have to admit that one of the reasons I agreed to going was to use the buy one get one free coupon I had (gotta love a good deal). Surprisingly, Chad actually likes Captain D's...he gets the chicken and fries. It was a very rainy, yucky night, but we had a good time. As you can see, Sophie gets lots of love from her cousins. It is so cute the way Grant always wants to give Sophie hugs and kisses. He just can't get enough! They are soooo cute together!


No comments: