Thursday, May 28, 2009

Aunt Alli and Uncle Dr. Kyle's Going Away Party

We hosted a going away party with the Hodge's (Ashley, Cole and Meg) and the Haltom's (Claire and James) before Alli and Kyle left for Singapore. Claire had the party at her beautiful new home and her sister catered the event. All I had to do was bring a dessert and pitch in with money and I had mom make the peach cobbler. It was a great party and Sophie got see lots of friends. Meg is 3 weeks younger than Sophie (although Ashley was due three days before me). They hadn't seen each other since they were about 6 weeks old. Grandmama and Grandaddy and Aunt Amber and Uncle James and Karlee came to say goodbye to Alli and Kyle. Sophie also got to meet the Ross family - Jeff, Jennifer, Luke, Ben and Sam have been Alli's family in Nashville since College. I can't believe how much the boys have changed since I first met them and the youngest was only 6 years old!!! 




No comments: