Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Morning - Sunrise Service

We didn't bother with a bib...just put one of my tshirts over Sophie's dress
We started off Easter morning at the Eagleville Community Sunrise Service. We had to be there at 6:30 and we actually made it on time. I didn't get any pictures outside at the stadium (had our hands full with both kids). It was a beautiful morning and the service was nice. The kids did alright considering how early it was and how cold.
We had a country ham breakfast in the school cafeteria prepared by Mrs. Goins and her staff. The kids loved it (they are big breakfast eaters) and they enjoyed sitting at the table "all by myself."
After breakfast we went to Nanny and Grandpa's and the kids got their Easter baskets from them. They actually did pretty good posing for pictures:) I ended up taking the kids for a ride before we had to be back for Sunday School and they got about an hour nap...I really needed one too, but I sacrificed!







No comments: