Friday, October 16, 2009

Eagleville Homecoming Parade

Nanny's Graduation Class was the Grand Marshall of the Eagleville Parade so we decided to go and watch her. She got to ride in the fire truck! I had volunteered to watch Karlee so that Grandmama could ride to Colorado with Grandaddy for work. I knew it was going to be a handful to take them somewhere, but I had a good plan and it worked (with a little help). We got there about 30 minutes early to get a good parking spot in front of the beauty shop. Grandpa and Dustin were there to help so that was nice. I got the girls set up in their booster seats and they ate lunch while we waited. I put a blanket down in the back of my car so they could watch from inside (it was pretty cold and they won't keep anything on their heads). Sophie got a little scared from the loud fire engine and the band so Grandpa took her and held her during most of the parade. Karlee enjoyed the music and seeing all the kids. She was dancing and waving...I could hear the kids on the float saying "look at that baby dancing". It was pretty cute! The last picture is so cute...we told them to love each other and you can see that Sophie and Karlee are attacking Grant with their hugs:)







No comments: