Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 3 - Universal Studios

We spent the afternoon at Universal Studios on Friday. Sophie had her first encounter with a character and she handled it pretty well. Curious George came up to her and she wasn't scared at all...she actually wanted tried to put her hand in his mouth. He went over to the shade and sat down and asked to hold her...she loved it! We took a studio tour on a little tram type car and Sophie took her nap while I held her. She even slept through the earthquake special effect. Tara and I switched off riding a few rides with Chad. He convinced me to walk through House of Horrors with him and people would jump out of dark corners at you or come behind you...I can't believe I even went through that! Shaggy was all about how he and Sophie had the same color hair and Sophie only wanted to play with Marge's necklace. We had a fun time at Universal and learned a little about how movies are made.






No comments: