Friday, August 7, 2009

Sophie's 9 Month Appointment

Sophie did so well during her 9 month appointment. Dr. Bigham said everything looks great and doing everything she should be at this age. She is in the 25th percentile for weight and 25-50% in height. Her head is in the 70th percentile:)
 
As he was doing the routine check he said there was one thing he usually sees at this age that she was not doing. I got a little worried that something was wrong, but then he said that he usually sees some type of stranger anxiety and she isn't showing any. Nothing to be worried about and nothing that we didn't know already. Sophie is a social butterfly. 

Sophie didn't get shots at this appointment, but they did prick her finger and take blood. I held her in my lap, dreading it, but she didn't even cry. I hate getting my finger pricked!!! I don't know how she made it through what seemed like forever of the nurse pressing her finger to get the blood out. The picture her smiling afterward as she played with the band-aid on her finger. 

No comments: