Monday, August 24, 2009

Busy Monday with Mama

Sophie and I went to Nashville and had lunch with Christy, a dear friend of mine from Girls State. Christy had her little boy, Gaines, three days after I had Sophie. She was due at the end of October, almost a month before me, but I ended up having Sophie 2 1/2 weeks early and she went late. We met for lunch often when we were pregnant but this is the first time we've seen each other in 10 months. We can't wait to introduce Sophie and Gaines!

After lunch we had a meeting at the AOII house with the new house girls and house director. Sophie had a good time and enjoyed all the attention. 

We ended the day with revival and enjoyed the wonderful music and worship!

If you are wondering why I was out with Sophie instead of at work, I lost my job on Friday. We are doing fine and I am enjoying this precious time with Sophie as I look for something else. 


1 comment:

Aunt Joan said...

Love your hairdo Sophie! I love you, Aunt Joan