Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Lunch and Cookie Decorating

 We had New Year's Day lunch at Papa's after church and the kids had fun playing with their cousins.
 After lunch we headed down the road to Mammy and Pappy's to make cookies with the McClaran cousins. Mammy had already made the dough and the kids had a blast rolling out the dough and cutting out the cookies. We ALL had fun eating them:)

Sutton loves to climb up on the chair and get Mammy's phone...he does it every time we are there!

Daddy helped Sophie with her cookies

I attempted to help Sutton, but you can see we just made a big mess


He was tired (and so was I) so we went in the living room and took a nap:)

I hope I'm as active and in as good of shape as Mammy when I'm 75! Probably not since I don't think I could keep up with her now:)

No comments: