Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning...Look What Santa Brought Me!!!

We got a late start on Christmas morning. Sophie had been running a fever during the night and we spent most of the night on the couch. I think I ended up with her in the bed with us (it is all a blur now). You would never guess she was sick by the pictures. "Santa" surprised Sophie and I with a huge Mickey Mouse! Sophie had seen this at Sam's when we were developing Christmas cards, but I didn't think Santa would really bring it to her:) She loves it!!! Santa also gave her Silly Town and had it put together. She immediately started playing with it before opening any other presents. She also got a mailbox, tea set and Little People airplane. I don't have a picture, but she also got a Mickey hot dog dancer...a very Mickey Christmas for sure. We had a nice relaxing time opening gifts. We didn't have to be anywhere until 5pm so we were able to take our time and let Sophie play with the toys for awhile before moving on to the next thing. I took a picture of all the clothes I had been buying and saving for Christmas. We ended up not even wrapping them because she had so much and it was enough to get her interested in opening all her toys. We had a wonderful Christmas!!!










1 comment: