Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sid the Science Kid


Sophie's favorite show

Ok...maybe it is my favorite. I have been taping it on Tivo and put it on anytime Sophie and I are hanging out. I am learning a lot...I'm sure one day she will too. For now the music and songs keep her very entertained. I really like the song he sings on the way to school..."I love my Mom. My Mom is cool, but now it's time for learning things at school." I'm going to teach that to Sophie for our drives to school. I can imagine our lives as a musical and songs for everything we do. Don't worry, for those of you who know I have no musical ability, I am not really going to do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy her, she will grow so fast. She is a doll. This is Pam Jackson, Debbie Martin's friend, I hear all about this little one all the time.
http://pam-lifethroughmyeyes.blogspot.com/
Pam