Friday, July 24, 2009

The Youell's Come to Visit

David, Carrie and Trey stayed with us for a couple of nights while they were in town for a wedding. When David was out with the boys Carrie and I put Trey in one of Sophie's dresses (my idea). My mom did put David in one of my dresses when he was about Trey's age. He is definitely all boy and just looks like a boy in a dress. It didn't take him but about 5 seconds of being in the dress before he spit up on it....guess he let me know what he thought about that:)
We went to Miller's Grocery on Friday night. It was the perfect place for taking the kids. We made a reservation for 6:30 and had a seat right when we got there. There was a band which is great for any crying (very little of that), the food was fast and so good! We were in the car on the way home by 7:30pm. Aunt Joan and Mom - you will appreciate that David and I ordered the same thing because of the same reasons we are definitely your children with our love for cole slaw and pinto beans together:)
Sophie had a great time with her cousin Trey and Aunt Carrie and Unlce David. I woke up sick on Saturday morning and didn't get out of bed most of the day and made it through church on Sunday but slept for 3 hours between that and Nathaniel's baby dedication. Yucky sinus infection!







No comments: