Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pictures on the Beach

We decided it would be a good idea to take pictures on the beach before dinner tonight. Chad, Sophie and I were ready first (I know big surprise) and headed on down. We should have thought about it being hard to have Sophie down there without letting her play, but we didn't even think about it. She got so excited when we walked by the pool on the way. Anyway...she was tired and not in the best mood - I don' t know who was more fussy - me or her. Pictures stress me out sometimes and it was hot and my hair was going crazy after I had spent so much time fixing it. Thankfully we got some good pictures out of the whole ordeal.

The picture of Sophie and Grant was the one just before Grant took a handful of sand and put on her head:) We didn't do the entire family picture because Brian isn't with us...he had to work.







1 comment:

Amber said...

wow...the pictures turned out great! You all look great!