Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mom Clothes

In preparation for our yard sale, we pulled out all the clothes we had stored in the guest room closet. I made separate piles for 1) things I couldn't fit in now, but loved and hoped to wear again some day 2) maternity clothes 3)the things that were cute at one time, but would never be appropriate for a mother. I put a lot in the yard sale, but couldn't hardly part with the bikini (don't worry...I will probably never wear it again) I just love it too much!! I joked with Chad saying it was hard to tell which pile of clothes I would get back into first...the maternity or the skinny clothes.


1 comment:

Alli said...

Aww, you wore that bikini at my bachelorette party. I remember that you wouldn't actually get in the water because you didn't want to get it dirty. :)