Thursday, April 23, 2009

Looking Like It Might Be A Good Night

While Chad and I were getting the clothes ready for the yard sale, Sophie fell asleep on her own in her crib. I was so hopeful for a good night of sleep since she seemed soooo peaceful. Needless to say it wasn't exactly a peaceful night. This was the first of several restless nights. She was always so good about going right back to sleep after I would feed her in the middle of the night, but for some reason she still screamed! Chad ended up falling asleep in the chair with her (on more than one occasion). I think he slept up there for 3 hours one night. I would hear her crying on the monitor and then realize Chad wasn't even in the bed. Don't know what this was all about, but she finally got back to a normal schedule on Monday. 

No comments: