Saturday, November 28, 2009

Decorating For Christmas!

Chad started putting up the tree on Saturday afternoon. Sophie was happy to help with the ornaments and we let her put up her new ornaments from her birthday. We got out her Little People Nativity set that the Truitt's gave her last year for Christmas and she played while Chad decorated (I don't remember what I was doing, but it wasn't very productive). Sophie loves the nativity set and she "kisses" baby Jesus and puts him in the manger. If you notice in one of the pictures she has on some pink boots - we got them at Marty and Liz earlier that day - her first pair of shoes from our favorite shoe store!! 
I left on Sunday morning for a trip to Vermont with my Dad and his boss. Sophie spent the week with her Daddy and Grandmama and Nanny watched her while he was at work. I missed her like crazy, but I know she was in good hands. Chad said she would go up to the tree and do her little "hot dog" dance. For those of you who don't watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, it is a song they play at the end of every episode. Sophie bounces up and down and says her own version of "hot dog". 








No comments: