Friday, February 13, 2009

Sophie's First Flight


We flew to Dallas on Friday to visit Meghan and meet her fiance, Mark. Overall, everything went smoothly. Sophie only cried for a brief time when we first got on the plane. Probably because the flight attendant insisted on taking her from Chad. She was also hungry because I timed it so that I fed her while we took off (they say swallowing helps their ears pop). After that, she slept the entire time.
I also have to mention that we didn't even check bags. I've never just had a carry on when it was just me flying and can't believe we pulled it off with a baby. It helped that Meghan borrowed her future mother-in-law's pack-n-play and infant carseat. Meghan and Mark were at the baggage claim area to great us. Sophie loves Aunt Meghan!


No comments: