Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!











Yesterday was Chad's 28th Birthday and we celebrated both our birthdays with his family at Mimi's Cafe. It was Sophie's first time out to eat and she did great...she slept the entire time. I was proud of my wrapping and the card I made and how everything coordinated. Chad always wraps things so nicely and I wanted try and make his gift special. Now he knows that I am capable of wrapping so I might not get off the hook for Christmas this year. One of the gifts Sophie gave her Dad was a frame that says "One day I may find my Prince Charming but my Daddy will always be my King". The best present this year is definitely Sophie. She was three weeks old yesterday and I can tell that she is growing and changing everyday. Time goes by so fast!
Oh...Chad's Dad had a little accident on Monday when a grinder blew up and hit him in the face. He had stitches in his lip and is pretty sore, but should be fine. He looks a little beat up in the picture so I thought I should explain.

No comments: