Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fun with Grandmama

Mom came to get Sophie and took her to lunch and then to the park to play on Wednesday. It was great for her to get out of the house and have some one on one time with Grandmama. I enjoyed my time at the house with Sutton. I really needed a nap, but took advantage of the time to clean the bathrooms and straighten up the house. It is amazing how much different it is with the second child. It seems so easy when I just have Sutton and I don't remember thinking it was easy at all with just Sophie. Not that she was a bad baby or anything...I just think the whole mom thing is more natural and I don't really worry about things that would have worried me before.
I am able to lay Sutton down in his crib or in the bobby seat and he will sleep for a good amount of time. If he wakes up and cries it is usually b/c it is time to eat or he has a wet diaper. I feed or change him and he stops crying (for the most part). I don't think I laid Sophie down that often. I could just lay and hold her and nap while she napped. Now I have more things going on and can't just hold him all the time. I don't think I am loving on him any less or spending less time with him. It is probably for the best in the long run that he can lay by himself and nap.
When Mom brought Sophie home we switched and she napped with Sutton while Sophie and I went to get my tags...or at least that was the plan. My check engine light had come back on so I didn't even go back to emissions and instead Sophie and I went shoe shopping (for her). 

No comments: