Thursday, March 3, 2011

Visiting Daddy at Work

When I was getting things ready to go I found Sophie with my makeup brush "putting makeup on Sutton." Poor guy...he doesn't have a chance!
Let me start by saying that Granny had a stroke on Tuesday afternoon. At first they weren't sure what happened b/c she had fallen and no one was around her at the time. She was very confused and it got worse. Chad and I were headed to Baptist to see her when he got off work since the plans to move her to a skilled nursing home were put off because of her condition. Mom rode with me to Lebanon so that I could leave from there with Chad and then she took the kids back with her. This was the first time Sutton has been to visit his Daddy at work. I can't believe he is almost 6 months already!
We enjoyed getting to see Chad's coworkers at On Call Medical and Pharmacy. Sutton was right at home and was reaching to go to Debbie. Sophie got a sucker and cookie in the short time we were there so I'm sure she will want to go back soon!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh the look on Sutton's face is priceless! Look out Sophie, he'll get you back! Chad & Jodi, my prayers go out for Granny and a recovery for her to be able to come home soon. Love you guys, Aunt Joan