Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sutton's 25th Week at Church

 My sweet little boy is 6 months old!!! I can't believe he is growing up so fast. He continues to do very well in church. So far he has been such a content baby.
When I was getting ready for church and put on some fancy high heel shoes Sophie told me they were pretty high heels and then said "be careful mama." Funny how she can pick up on the fact that it really wasn't safe for me to be walking in them:)
Sophie had fun with Kevin's motorcycle helmet and we went out to look at it in the parking lot. She notices motorcycles when we are in the car and also calls bicycles motorcycles.

 We went to visit Granny at the nursing home Sunday afternoon. Chad and I cried on the way home from church. We had tried to figure out what to do for lunch and just decided to "make do" at home. Chad said that this was the first time in 30 years that he didn't have to think about where he would eat lunch after church. It is so sad to see Granny in this condition. Granny and Papa were out in the sitting area so it was nice to see her sitting up and not just laying in the bed.
Sophie got on top of Sutton's carseat and told me to take their picture...she's catching on!

No comments: