Sunday, March 20, 2011

Morgan is Engaged!!!

 So we get a call from Morgan on Sunday night saying she is engaged. I was like..."are you serious??" I knew that she and Matt were in love and talked about things like they would be getting married, but I didn't have a clue that it was about to happen. I thought for sure he would ask for my help in picking out a ring:) He did a great job on his own!
 We are so happy for Morgan and glad that she has found such a great guy who loves her and treats her with respect. Not sure of the exact plans for the wedding yet, but I think they are leaning toward a beach wedding at the end of the summer/fall.
 I took Sophie and Sutton to storytime at Barnes and Noble on Monday morning and text Morgan to see if she wanted to meet up and look at dresses. She quickly jumped on the offer and met me at The Ave at David's Bridal. I knew it wouldn't be easy to shop with Sophie and Sutton (not that Sutton is much trouble). Sophie ran up and down the dress aisles at David's Bridal and even broke a hand mirror. It was a little stressful for me, but I was glad to get to see Morgan trying on dresses.
 After going home for lunch, we headed over to The White Room Too. The first dress Morgan tried on was gorgeous and we decided it was "the one" (at least so far). Mom came by just in time to see her in the dress. Sophie was a little better in this store until she got under the skirt of the dress on the maniquin and pulled it over. Luckily I was standing right there (trying to get a picture) and caught it before it fell on her. She is a mess!
Of course Sutton was a little angel during the shopping trip:)

No comments: