Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hair Appointment and Doctor Visit

Wyatt stole Sutton's paci...caught it on camera
 I dropped Sophie off at Nanny's to play with Grant while Sutton and I went to the beauty shop to get my hair done. Just before I left the shop Ginger called to ask if I had noticed Sophie not feeling well. She said Sophie felt warm and was acting like she didn't feel well. I called the doctor's office on the way home b/c Sophie also said she was hurting when she peed so just wanted to make sure she didn't have UTI or something. They called back as I was getting into Murfreesboro so I just went straight there.
 I had no idea how I was going to get her to pee in a cup, but luckily they have a way to get urine sample for those who aren't potty trained. They attached a bag and put a diaper back on and then we just had to wait on her to pee. Nurse Jackie let her play in the sink to speed up the process...could be a problem for future visits when she isn't allowed to play in the water. She finally went and we found out there wasn't an infection. Everything else checked out fine so the 101.2 fever couldn't be explained. A little motrin and tylenol that night and the next day and she was fine.
Sutton was well behaved while we waited on sister to pee pee in the bag:)

No comments: