Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Celebration at Arrington Vineyards

Chad and I took his parents up on the offer to watch the kids while we celebrated Valentine's Day and went to Arrington Vineyards for the afternoon. Chad packed a picnic lunch and we enjoyed a beautiful day sipping wine.
Chad surprised me with a beautiful sapphire ring. I knew he wanted to get me a sapphire for a long time now, and figured I might get it soon since we found this beautiful ring when we were browsing Jared. He definitely threw me off by giving it to me now so I was really surprised!
He gave me a Valentine's bag that had a birthday bag, then blue wrapping saying "Thanks for a Great Push" (my push present for Sutton), then a Christmas box and finally the Jared box with "Happy Anniversary" written on it. I thought the wrapping was pretty creative. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband!!!

No comments: