Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sutton's 22nd Week at Church

 This Sunday we had to take Sophie out 3 times during the service. It isn't that she is being so disruptive to everyone else, but she had an attitude and was definitely seeing how far she could push us. We decided we would have to do something about her talking and being disruptive now before it got out of control. I didn't even spank her the first time I took her out (she was saying "don't spank my legs" all the way to the back of the church). I took her out the first two times and then Chad took her. I told him she made me look like a fool b/c she told me what I wanted to hear when we were outside, but came in and did the same thing again. When you ask her who can talk in church she will say "Brother Jobe." She knows what she is supposed to do, but she gets carried away with all the attention and doesn't obey. Guess this will be a work in progress.
 Sunday night we went to World Outreach Church to attend Shane and Katie's little girl, Rebecca's, baby dedication. My camera stopped working after this picture of Shane and Rebecca so I didn't get anymore from this night. After the service we went to Grandmama and Grandaddy's for dinner. Sophie and Sutton enjoyed playing with Karlee and Katelyn:)

No comments: