Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sutton is 5 Months Old!

Sutton is such a sweet sweet little boy. He has the most engaging smile that starts with his eyes! He is pretty content for the most part (I'm not saying it is always perfect). He loves his sister and laughs often. Sophie had him laughing in the car the other day...music to my ears!
Sutton is sitting up very well and likes to sit and play with toys in the floor. He is rolling over both ways, but isn't laying on the floor very often so it doesn't happen too much. Napping isn't on a strict schedule. He gets a little rest at home, but in short amounts since he is usually woken up by Sophie. He actually gets more rest when we are on the go. He sleeps well in the car and will usually stay asleep in his carrier that I snap in the stroller when we go somewhere. Sleeping at night has definitely gone backwards. We have put him upstairs in the crib a few times, but he has never made it through the night. I have to say it is probably due to my laziness because it is so much harder for me to go upstairs to get him back to sleep than it was with Sophie. Part of the problem is that he wants to eat anytime he wakes up if I am trying to get him back down. I don't remember Sophie being that way. I'm hoping we can get him on a better schedule soon.

No comments: