Monday, February 21, 2011

Story time and Shopping with Karlee and Katelyn

Love that I caught them fighting over this book (they weren't even supposed to have it)
 Amber brought the girls to Murfreesboro on Monday and we met at Barnes and Noble for story time.
Helping them make their bookmarks
 After story time we headed over to Stones River Mall to eat lunch at the Greek place in the food court and walk around the mall. We loved our lunch and will try to go back again soon. After going a little overboard at the President's Day Sale at Gap, we let the girls play on the little playground. It was a fun day.
This is how we went to the bathroom...gotta love the family bathrooms. There was a little kid toilet and Sophie said she wanted to use the potty. Of course I didn't even try...public restrooms are my worst nightmare. I will only do it once I have to!

No comments: