Saturday, February 19, 2011

Circus Time Again

 After Cason's, we went to the circus in Murfreesboro. It is the same group that came through back in October and the kids were so excited to go back! All Sophie could talk about was riding the elephant again. Chad decided I needed to have that experience so I got to ride with her this time. I was trying to hold on to Sophie and Cason and the guy put a little girl smaller than Sophie behind me and asked me to hold on to her which wasn't easy.
Sophie got to try Grant's cotton candy and liked the first few bites but then wanted me to eat it. It was pretty messy and I think we will have to wait several years before we try that again.

 Nanny came to watch the kids enjoy the circus. Grandmama and Grandaddy watched Sutton which was a good thing because it was much more crowded this time.

Leslie, Cliff, Courntney and Cason also joined us this time.
 Everything was going well until the clown came out. I must have looked like such a mean parent trying to get the camera out when they started crying, but I thought we needed to capture the moment. This happened when he popped a balloon. Funny how they did fine with the really loud motorcycles.

They got over the clown and enjoyed the rest of the circus. The elephants were the last part and we got a big surprise. One of the elephants started pooping and it got worse when it was walking around and it landed right in front of the people sitting on the floor. It stunk so bad and everyone was grossed out. Chad, Jennifer and Nanny were in tears they were laughing so hard. There wasn't anyone in line for pictures with the elephants after the show:) Sophie and Grant will tell you about the "elephants pooped" if you ask them about the circus.

No comments: